Thursday, February 24, 2011

Marilyn Gaga



     













Marilyn Manson and Lady Gaga are the same person, right? I am breaking one of my rules here when I say I strive to avoid all things Gaga related because I think she is the biggest attention whore in pop culture history, not to mention a talentless tranny. However, I stumbled upon a picture of her new album cover and it looks like if Marilyn Manson was a man. I mean he's a man in a sense that he has a Y chromosome, but after seeing the picture above, I'm convinced he has tits and a nub for a genitalia. Y chromosome revoked. 

"Show me your wiener, you tranny!"

That Gaga cover above depicts the most dude looking chick I've ever seen in my life. It's not one of those things where a bro had mass amounts of devil's water at the bar and the "girl" he was hitting on happened to have a dong. It's like, "why is this dude in a dress hitting on me? Am I accidentally at a gay bar?"(Side note: My friends accidentally went to a gay bar in Chicago because a lady friend gave us a tip that it's a good bar. When we met them up, Wild Steve got threatened with a Baretta because we tried to tell our boy that the black guy with a lisp buying him drinks wasn't just being "really cool").

Classic Manson move with the mic cord noose.

You're not fooling me Marilyn Manson/Lady Gaga, but I don't blame you for trying. You see the market for Scream-o/Metal fell off in 1999 and you gotta get that chedd somehow. The whole removing-a-rib-to-blow-yourself publicity didn't really pan out, so he removed his Adam's apple, started hitting his high notes, and hired a better publicist.

America loves a comeback right, Britney?    

0 comments:

Post a Comment